currently doing gsce exams
Original post by hurtinguser

what do you want to do in the future?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
what do you want to do in the future?

im not sure yet but maybe something to do with teaching
also i think on results day our teachers may be there and i dont want them to also feel disappointed with me
also i think on results day our teachers may be there and i dont want them to also feel disappointed with me

I'm sure you did your best during the exams and that's all the teachers can ask from you! Are you looking at staying at the school for 6th form as well?
Reply 4
Original post by CCCUOfficial
I'm sure you did your best during the exams and that's all the teachers can ask from you! Are you looking at staying at the school for 6th form as well?

yes
Reply 5

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It'll be a while till you receive your results so it's no point really worrying for all that time, you'll only do yourself harm and it's not like you can change them now.

I was in the same spot after my GCSEs and was really worried, but you should be taking a well deserved break after they're all done rather than stressing. My teachers used to say the break you get after GCSEs will be the longest you'll get for a long time (something like that), so take advantage of it and chill and perhaps consider doing something productive with all this time.

Good luck at results day!
yes

Do you have an idea of what alevels your be taking? I was in the same position during my GCSEs and thought I did terrible as I just did not like exams at all so actually decided to go to college and do a BTEC as there was far less exams.
Reply 7
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Do you have an idea of what alevels your be taking? I was in the same position during my GCSEs and thought I did terrible as I just did not like exams at all so actually decided to go to college and do a BTEC as there was far less exams.

Option One: Health & Social Care (Level 3 Applied)
Option Two: English Literature
Option Three: Economics
Reserve Option: Sociology
but i havent done the third one or the last one in yr11

would you want to teach primary or secondary?
on results day you don't have to stay any longer than it takes to collect them if you don't to see your teachers - it is up to you but it may help just knowing that
Reply 9
Original post by flowersinmyhair
would you want to teach primary or secondary?
on results day you don't have to stay any longer than it takes to collect them if you don't to see your teachers - it is up to you but it may help just knowing that

i think secondary school also for results day i think what will happen is we will get the results, we will be told where we need to enroll such as college etc and the students who did well take a photo, so the school can put the pics on the school website and around the school
Reply 10

Heya!
It's completely normal to feel worried, panicky, and anxious about GCSE results day. Remember that it's a common feeling shared by many students awaiting their results. Try to stay calm and remind yourself that your worth and potential are not solely determined by these results :smile: Regardless of the outcome, remember that there are always alternative paths and opportunities available to you. Surround yourself with supportive friends, family, or mentors who can offer guidance and reassurance during this time.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
i think secondary school also for results day i think what will happen is we will get the results, we will be told where we need to enroll such as college etc and the students who did well take a photo, so the school can put the pics on the school website and around the school

you could maybe ask for more information about what results day will entail
Reply 12

I know it seems scary but once you've finished your gcses you will feel so relieved! It is normal to be worried about results day - just continue to keep studying for the rest of your exams and you will have nothing to worry about. Everyone feels nervous the days leading up to results day but trust me once youve put the pen down on the last exam you will feel great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest