The Student Room Group

Official: University of Nottingham A108 2024 Entry Applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Also received an interview Alhamdulilah
Original post by Aks-y
Just received Interview invites for both Nottingham and Lincoln at 5:44pm guys!!!!

My stats are 120 points for anyone curious.

congratulations!
Original post by 10958948t
Also received an interview Alhamdulilah

congratulations! do you mind saying what score you have?
Reply 23
Original post by kundilover123
congratulations! do you mind saying what score you have?

Reply 24
alhamdullilah also got an interview!
Reply 25
Original post by Aks-y
Just received Interview invites for both Nottingham and Lincoln at 5:44pm guys!!!!

My stats are 120 points for anyone curious.

that’s so well. Did you have to fill in an eligibility criteria form before interview?
Reply 26
Original post by nxjmx123
that’s so well. Did you have to fill in an eligibility criteria form before interview?

No, I didn't have to fill out an eligibility form because the contextual criteria that I met could be checked via my UCAS application.
Reply 27
Original post by Aks-y
No, I didn't have to fill out an eligibility form because the contextual criteria that I met could be checked via my UCAS application.

so the interview invite was the first time hearing from nottingham?
Reply 28
so the interview invite was the first time hearing from nottingham?

Yeah, it was if you're not considering the application confirmation email and also times when I sent inquiries to the university then the first time they contacted me was to invite me to interview.
Reply 29
Original post by Aks-y
Yeah, it was if you're not considering the application confirmation email and also times when I sent inquiries to the university then the first time they contacted me was to invite me to interview.

I never got an interview invite but i haven’t got rejected so i’m just confused.
Reply 30
I never got an interview invite but i haven’t got rejected so i’m just confused.

What are your stats?

Nottingham give interviews in batches so it’s probable that you just weren’t in the first batch they sent out and will be in a later batch given out at a later date.

They’ve only just started giving out interviews and will continue to do so throughout December. If you look in the a108 2023 entry thread, a lot of people received interviews for a108 in late December so don’t loose hope.
Reply 31
Just got a interview invite at 3:34PM with 114 points!
Reply 32
Original post by S. H
Just got a interview invite at 3:34PM with 114 points!

Congratulations!!
interview invite at 15:34 :biggrin: 104 points :smile:)
Reply 34
Those of you that were invited to interview today, were you able to book dates later than Jan 5th?
Reply 35
Original post by Aks-y
What are your stats?

Nottingham give interviews in batches so it’s probable that you just weren’t in the first batch they sent out and will be in a later batch given out at a later date.

They’ve only just started giving out interviews and will continue to do so throughout December. If you look in the a108 2023 entry thread, a lot of people received interviews for a108 in late December so don’t loose hope.

it’s 99 points and i got an interview invite
Reply 36
Original post by Aks-y
Those of you that were invited to interview today, were you able to book dates later than Jan 5th?

nope i got it for next week i’m so stressed i’ve got to cram in a week
Reply 37
it’s 99 points and i got an interview invite

congrats
Reply 38
Original post by Aks-y
congrats

thabkss
Would my conditional offer be BBC if I get an offer? or would it be AAB

Quick Reply

Latest