The Student Room Group

Student Finance Help

Hey ☺️

I applied and got accepted onto my course through clearling 🥳 so applied for student finance 3 weeks ago however, I still haven’t had my application accepted and my university has said I need it confirmed to register with them. I rang student finance who said I’ll have an update by the 14th October but I need it confirmed before. Student finance said there was nothing they could do about it, I would just have to wait but as a single parent I’m heavily reliant on that money for live and pay for my tuition fees. I don’t know what else to do! My course starts next week!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by TheBlondeODP
Hey ☺️

I applied and got accepted onto my course through clearling 🥳 so applied for student finance 3 weeks ago however, I still haven’t had my application accepted and my university has said I need it confirmed to register with them. I rang student finance who said I’ll have an update by the 14th October but I need it confirmed before. Student finance said there was nothing they could do about it, I would just have to wait but as a single parent I’m heavily reliant on that money for live and pay for my tuition fees. I don’t know what else to do! My course starts next week!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I’m in the same boat in terms of waiting, but my university allowed me to register on the course. It’s just a waiting game for the payment date, which I need in order for my childcare to be sorted etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending