The Student Room Group

univeristy of hertfordshire

i have a friend who is planning applying here for a undergradute degree in law but due to her predicted grades she would have to apply for foundation year. does the uni offer foundation year for law as the website is not clear.
Original post by stargirl28
i have a friend who is planning applying here for a undergradute degree in law but due to her predicted grades she would have to apply for foundation year. does the uni offer foundation year for law as the website is not clear.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out on behalf of your friend.
We do indeed offer a foundation year course for law - our LLB Extended Degree (Initial Year) is the one to look at - this gives the opportunity to progress onto our LLB Bachelor of Laws course (provided the progression requirement have been met).
Hope this helps your friend, but if they have any more questions, contact us at [email protected].
All the best,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications Team
Reply 2
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out on behalf of your friend.
We do indeed offer a foundation year course for law - our LLB Extended Degree (Initial Year) is the one to look at - this gives the opportunity to progress onto our LLB Bachelor of Laws course (provided the progression requirement have been met).
Hope this helps your friend, but if they have any more questions, contact us at [email protected].
All the best,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications Team

That’s great thank you, she asking if they offer study aboard with a foundation year
Original post by stargirl28
That’s great thank you, she asking if they offer study aboard with a foundation year

I'm afraid we don't offer the study abroad option on this course as it's only a year long.

Do let me know if your friend has any other questions!

Thanks,
Gaynor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending