The Student Room Group

Why does my application status show not elibigle for funding?

I have sent my paper application form as I am applying again for my postgraduate studies due to compelling personal reasons.

My application was delivered to sfe yesterday and today I saw my application status update to : not eligible for funding, you do not meet residency requirements.

Do I need to appeal to this decision or is it just an error in processing the application? How comes my application has been already assessed when it's only been 24 hours since it was delivered to PO box?

I am an EU national and have a settled status, I provided it on my application form, I also specified my 3 years uk address history.

I have been receiving funding from SFE for the last 4 years, how is that possible that suddenly I do not meet residency requirements?
Original post by wmorawa97
I have sent my paper application form as I am applying again for my postgraduate studies due to compelling personal reasons.

My application was delivered to sfe yesterday and today I saw my application status update to : not eligible for funding, you do not meet residency requirements.

Do I need to appeal to this decision or is it just an error in processing the application? How comes my application has been already assessed when it's only been 24 hours since it was delivered to PO box?

I am an EU national and have a settled status, I provided it on my application form, I also specified my 3 years uk address history.

I have been receiving funding from SFE for the last 4 years, how is that possible that suddenly I do not meet residency requirements?

Hi,

We don't have account access on social media so you would need to call us to check this. The postgraduate number is 0300 100 0031 and we're open till 8pm tonight.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending