The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Computer Science Student Satisfaction

Hi

I was planning to apply to Computer Science at the University of Warwick, but I recently saw it had very low student satisfaction, compared to both other courses at Warwick and other Computer Science courses. Is this something I should be concerned about, and does anyone know why this is?

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by sdbrander
Hi

I was planning to apply to Computer Science at the University of Warwick, but I recently saw it had very low student satisfaction, compared to both other courses at Warwick and other Computer Science courses. Is this something I should be concerned about, and does anyone know why this is?

Thanks in advance

Absolutely. Why would you study somewhere that is sufficiently bad that people would say as much in their student feedback?

There seems to be a general obsession with getting into what people perceive to be the best universities. What they don't seem to appreciate is that employers are less interested in the colour of your tie and more interested in what you can do. So the question you need to be asking your universities is what extras do you offer. I have rejected 1st class Cambridge grads simply because they possessed absolutely no problem solving skills whatsoever. Great in an exam. Hopeless in the job.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest