The Student Room Group

Revision/note taking help!! ( digital or handwritten notes?!)

im taking biology, chemistry and politics and I am not sure whether to work online or write my own notes. For GCSE I wrote out all my flashcards but now I am thinking of using Anki. Is Anki good or would it be better to handwrite them? Im not sure if I will learn it as much if its online but I still don't know . Second question ,mainly for politics, should I make digital notes or handwrite them? It would be easier online and maybe I just hand write essays? Thanks for any help
Original post by mfol1
im taking biology, chemistry and politics and I am not sure whether to work online or write my own notes. For GCSE I wrote out all my flashcards but now I am thinking of using Anki. Is Anki good or would it be better to handwrite them? Im not sure if I will learn it as much if its online but I still don't know . Second question ,mainly for politics, should I make digital notes or handwrite them? It would be easier online and maybe I just hand write essays? Thanks for any help

write own notes is better as it gets you to remember the notes better
Original post by mfol1

I’d try to avoid making thousand of handwritten flashcards; they’ll become hard to organise.
Original post by mfol1

I personally do all notes/revision on paper and all flashcards on Anki

Quick Reply

Latest