The Student Room Group

Save my exams Revision notes

Has anyone used the new save my exams revision notes? Are they good?
:smile:
I’m using them for a level maths bio and chem just as a supplier for knowledge. They are good for a quick overview of the topics as revision to move onto practise questions.
Original post by infinity24795
I’m using them for a level maths bio and chem just as a supplier for knowledge. They are good for a quick overview of the topics as revision to move onto practise questions.

Thank you
would you say they are better than making your own set of notes through textbooks etc...
Reply 3
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
Thank you
would you say they are better than making your own set of notes through textbooks etc...

I use them along with the notes on my teacher's presentation for A level biology. The OCR book is massive and has quite a lot of unnecessary info. It's probably a good idea to use a mix and not just 1 source. There's definitely some stuff on savemyexam revision notes that aren't as detailed as should be.
Reply 4
Yes they are, I have been using them instead of wasting time on handwritten notes, I sometimes shorten the notes presented on the save my exams website though, the past paper topic questions are great as well.

Quick Reply

Latest