The Student Room Group

Any Maths/Phys students use ipad air/pro?

Seems like a good investment to keep all my notes together and i can write on there like a whiteboard. Anyone got any stories/info about them?
Hey there, I’ve got the pro, and honestly it depends on the person. I love the digital notes, because it’s still handwritten with the Apple Pencil, so I still get my memory working, and I can have them with me at all times. On the other hand, my friend only works on pen and paper. Up to you!
Original post by sakura_23
Hey there, I’ve got the pro, and honestly it depends on the person. I love the digital notes, because it’s still handwritten with the Apple Pencil, so I still get my memory working, and I can have them with me at all times. On the other hand, my friend only works on pen and paper. Up to you!

It looks like a great product! May I ask what uni you go to and what app you use?
Yeah seems like a good idea to buy a tablet - pretty much any tablet (with onenote or something - license might be provided by your uni, or whatever apple's version of that is) will work.

ms surfaces are also popular.
Original post by d0nkey_dude
It looks like a great product! May I ask what uni you go to and what app you use?

I’m not actually in uni yet, but I use notability, because it’s really easy to transfer notes in virtually any format, and they have a good filing system.
Original post by sakura_23
I’m not actually in uni yet, but I use notability, because it’s really easy to transfer notes in virtually any format, and they have a good filing system.

I tried goodnotes 5 but i didn’t seem to really like it so i’ll try notability next!
Reply 6
what about GB 128/256/512. what is enough for note filing and storage

Quick Reply

Latest