The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by mendy123
Has anyone done the assessment centre yet? If so what kind of tasks came up, and what questions did they ask you in the short interview?

When is urs btw?
Reply 81
Original post by youmama
Did you get any info on what the AC will be about like what to prepare for. If you have please can u tell me.

ac is easy tbh
Original post by youmama
Did you get any info on what the AC will be about like what to prepare for. If you have please can u tell me.

No, no idea.
Reply 83
In the email I got, it mentions that you don't need to prepare for the AC. But I am preparing by memorizing my CV, writing up some icebreaker questions just in case, and reading up on the news about the company. I got mine on Thursday, crossing my fingers...
Original post by Achut.15
hey, when did you apply for the apprenticeship and when did you get the email to book for the call interview

Hi, sorry for the late response.

I got an email for the invitation for the call a few weeks after applying.
Original post by youmama
When is urs btw?

i have mine tomorrow. if anyone else does feel free to message my instagram @ollyphilpot . probably wont reply on here to message with questions
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 86
Original post by Marimaria
ac is easy tbh

have u done it, please tell me more about it
Reply 87
Original post by SO9010
In the email I got, it mentions that you don't need to prepare for the AC. But I am preparing by memorizing my CV, writing up some icebreaker questions just in case, and reading up on the news about the company. I got mine on Thursday, crossing my fingers...

mine has a group exercise and 2 interviews but I haven't got information about if I need to prepare or not
mine is on the 15th btw
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 88
Original post by youmama
have u done it, please tell me more about it

literally what they say to you on the email is exactly what you will do - there’s two interviews and a group activity - that’s it!
Reply 89
Original post by youmama
mine has a group exercise and 2 interviews but I haven't got information about if I need to prepare or not
mine is on the 15th btw

i can’t remember the questions i got but they are very nice and you should just know about the company but especially what you are applying for like look at what exter says about the course etc and group excerise just make sure you talk - be proactive etc
i can’t remember the questions i got but they are very nice and you should just know about the company but especially what you are applying for like look at what exter says about the course etc and group excerise just make sure you talk - be proactive etc

Did they say anything about HireView? In the past it was the last stage and now it's not mentioned.
Reply 91
Original post by BreadForce
Did they say anything about HireView? In the past it was the last stage and now it's not mentioned.

no mention

so was it questions similar to the telephone, like about exeter, and about the company? Was there any situational questions aswell? Mine is on the 31st btw.
Original post by awesomeyou
so was it questions similar to the telephone, like about exeter, and about the company? Was there any situational questions aswell? Mine is on the 31st btw.

she wont say shes gatekeeping lol
Reply 94
Original post by mojebow259

It's not really gate keeping you agree not to disclose anything to anyone about the assessment materials.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 95
Original post by awesomeyou

its more technical than the telephone interview but its really easy to answer - they aren’t trying to trick you, they just want to see if you actually know what you are saying
Reply 96
Original post by mojebow259

i just dont spend my life on student room lol
Reply 97
its more technical than the telephone interview but its really easy to answer - they aren’t trying to trick you, they just want to see if you actually know what you are saying

what do u mean more technical?
i just dont spend my life on student room lol

yet you post "ac is easy tbh" so weird lol

Thanks for letting me know, this lets me know what to prepare for, unfortunately have mocks at the same time though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending