The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Accommodation

What sites did anyone find that was best for advertising accommodation for Manchester Fallowfield, I’m moving out and need someone to takeover. If you know a good site or are interested yourself in the flat please let me know.
Original post by Tl051201
What sites did anyone find that was best for advertising accommodation for Manchester Fallowfield, I’m moving out and need someone to takeover. If you know a good site or are interested yourself in the flat please let me know.

Hi @Tl051201 there's a Facebook group called Manchester Student's Group (MSG) that lots of people post spare rooms on. Alternatively, sites such as Spare Room would be good :smile: - Chloe
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2

Hi, what accommodation building is it and how much pw?

Thanks
Reply 3

Hi I’m interested. How much is it per week and is it a house share?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending