The Student Room Group

New degree after repeating previous course sfe denied amidst being mentally ill

I am in tears after finding the status of my application feeling like I should just give up as I left my previous course after repeating that due to mental health and it wasn’t easy like I did try my best but that degree was difficult for me so I started a new degree and sfe rejects me talk about discrimination against the helpless.. I don’t know what to do anymore
Original post by Rifat Hasan
I am in tears after finding the status of my application feeling like I should just give up as I left my previous course after repeating that due to mental health and it wasn’t easy like I did try my best but that degree was difficult for me so I started a new degree and sfe rejects me talk about discrimination against the helpless.. I don’t know what to do anymore

Hi Rifat,

We're unable to check accounts on this platform. Have you been made ineligible due to your previous study? How many years have you studied prior to leaving school and what is the length of the new course? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Hi Jason, I have done a course before in which I completed one year and then had to repeat that year again and then now I am doing another course and I am freaking out, Also for the new course I am in my 1st year and in total it's 2 years

If you need any numbers or any of my personal details let me know and thanks for replying as I am freaking out

I am in class now and I will check back later in this forum
Original post by Rifat Hasan
Hi Jason, I have done a course before in which I completed one year and then had to repeat that year again and then now I am doing another course and I am freaking out, Also for the new course I am in my 1st year and in total it's 2 years

If you need any numbers or any of my personal details let me know and thanks for replying as I am freaking out

I am in class now and I will check back later in this forum

Thank you. So it's 2 years of previous study you have? Is this correct?

If this is for a full time course (and you're not doing an exception course) then to get the fees for year 1 of your new course you'd need to apply for CPR (if applicable) which is Compelling Personal Reasons. This would be if you left your course due to reasons outwith your control.

I've enclosed further information here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/going-back-to-uni-or-repeating-a-year Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending