The Student Room Group

Hair loss worrying me

Hi
For a few months my hair has been falling out a lot more than usual everytime I touch it falls out and when I wash it its really bad. All the hairs are falling out from the root with a white bulb attached. My scalp is sore and itchy and I have dandruff. I have recently noticed I have some breakage around my face and my hair feels thinner than it used to. It was really thick. It's really bothering me. I would go to the doctor but everyone keeps telling me it's nothing. Has anyone else had similar symptoms.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Squirrelbabe
Hi
For a few months my hair has been falling out a lot more than usual everytime I touch it falls out and when I wash it its really bad. All the hairs are falling out from the root with a white bulb attached. My scalp is sore and itchy and I have dandruff. I have recently noticed I have some breakage around my face and my hair feels thinner than it used to. It was really thick. It's really bothering me. I would go to the doctor but everyone keeps telling me it's nothing. Has anyone else had similar symptoms.

Well, I would suggest you follow your gut instinct as it’s usually correct and see a doctor or dermatologist rather than trust TSR. If there is something wrong and they can do something about it, then you’ll be thankful you went to them.
Reply 2
Hi

:doctor:
Hi

Hair falling out could be due to stress or malnourishment, I’d check your diet and if you’ve been using any new hair products as that too could impact it. I’d also probably do to the doctor and check that everything in alright, it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest