The Student Room Group

Likeliness for interviews?

ALevel predicted A*AB
Gcses:88876666
Ucat:2730
Applied unis: Kent and Medway, Bangor, Hull and Anglia Ruskin.
(Back up plan in place with fifth uni).
How likely am I to get an interview from each uni?
Hello Zach,

Hope you are well. I currently study medicine at ARU. If you have any questions about the course of life at ARU in general please let me know and I am happy to help.

With regard to your question it would be best to speak with the school of medicine admissions team.
You can call 01245 687906 or email [email protected]. Alternatively, you can call our general admissions team on 01245 686868 or email [email protected] for more information.

Hope this helps and best of luck.
Reply 2
Original post by ARUStudents
Hello Zach,

Hope you are well. I currently study medicine at ARU. If you have any questions about the course of life at ARU in general please let me know and I am happy to help.

With regard to your question it would be best to speak with the school of medicine admissions team.
You can call 01245 687906 or email [email protected]. Alternatively, you can call our general admissions team on 01245 686868 or email [email protected] for more information.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

Thanks 😊
Reply 3
Hello,
I have also applied to ARU for medicine. I am curious as to how far in advance they tell you about interviews and when these typically take place.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending