The Student Room Group

vet school help

Hello everyone me again!
Unfortunately, I was 3 marks away from a 7 in Chemistry GCSE (mortifying as I’ve been getting consistent 7s and then in my feb mocks got an 8) however I’m getting it remarked but I don’t have much hope. I’ve been told that the Scottish Unis don’t accept resits however, on the Ed website their GCSE requirements are only a 4 in physics and English???? Does that mean I still have as good a chance of anyone else for Ed or should I not waste an application as it would basically be discounted? I’ve heard multiple things from multiple people and the internet is super crazy so some first hand advice would be fantastic. It’s a bit annoying as I really like Edinburgh, however currently RVC is my favourite.
Thanks, Lucy
Reply 1
Original post by LucyJem
Hello everyone me again!
Unfortunately, I was 3 marks away from a 7 in Chemistry GCSE (mortifying as I’ve been getting consistent 7s and then in my feb mocks got an 8) however I’m getting it remarked but I don’t have much hope. I’ve been told that the Scottish Unis don’t accept resits however, on the Ed website their GCSE requirements are only a 4 in physics and English???? Does that mean I still have as good a chance of anyone else for Ed or should I not waste an application as it would basically be discounted? I’ve heard multiple things from multiple people and the internet is super crazy so some first hand advice would be fantastic. It’s a bit annoying as I really like Edinburgh, however currently RVC is my favourite.
Thanks, Lucy

remark your paper because I do know if they found marks they will issue you a refund
yes, that means you do have a high chance getting in

Quick Reply

Latest