The Student Room Group

Nuffield department of population health

Has anybody heard back from Nuffield department of population health? IHTM or Global Health Science and Epidemiology?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anybody heard back from Nuffield department of population health? IHTM or Global Health Science and Epidemiology?

Hey. I haven't heard anything. Which course are you applying to?
Reply 2
haven't heard anything yet...
Reply 3
Same here..😅
Has anyone heard back from Oxford IHTM?
Has anyone heard back from Oxford IHTM?
Reply 6
Nope not yet.. i think they might still be sending out interview invitations… have you heard back?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Nope not yet.. i think they might still be sending out interview invitations… have you heard back?

No. Did you get an interview invite for IHTM?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #3
No. Did you get an interview invite for IHTM?

I know someone who’s received an invite just a few days ago.. so fingers crossed we hear positive news in the coming days too!
I just got a rejection mail from Oxford ihtm few minutes ago 😑
I had on interview for the DPhil in Population Health on the 17th, and my upload button just disappeared… anyone else? I wonder how long it usually takes from when it disappears to when decisions are sent out
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #2
I just got a rejection mail from Oxford ihtm few minutes ago 😑

same here haha..
For the people that got rejections - how long after the upload button disappearing was it? And what time of the day did you receive it? I heard it’s common for the rejections to automatically be sent out at around 2AM UK time
I was interviewed for the MSc in GHSE program but did not get any more updates. I get rejected from IHTM without review. Rejected after interview from Genomic Medicine.
Any news from DPhil Population Health?
Just got an offer for DPhil in Population Health! No words about funding though
Original post by Anonymous #4
Just got an offer for DPhil in Population Health! No words about funding though

Congrats!! Can you share your profile, please?
Original post by Anonymous #5

Congrats!! Can you share your profile, please?

thank you!! have a distinction from an Oxford MSc (another department), a first from another top UK uni (not Oxbridge) a few publications in high-impact journals (none as first author though), and relevant research internships in the area
hey, anyone got updates from GHSE or other courses? I applied 7 weeks ago and starting to get worried, I haven't heard anything from them...
Original post by Anonymous #6
hey, anyone got updates from GHSE or other courses? I applied 7 weeks ago and starting to get worried, I haven't heard anything from them...
Yes. I have received my offer and settled my conditions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending