The Student Room Group

When will UCAS update my Oxford rejection?

I got rejected from Oxford a few weeks ago and received an email today from UCAS saying there’s been an update to my application. I’m now wondering if this is regarding my Oxford rejection, or if it’s an offer/rejection from another uni. Not really keen on logging in if it’s the latter to be honest….
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by ionaflowers
i got rejected from oxford a few weeks ago and received an email today from ucas saying there’s been an update to my application. I’m now wondering if this is regarding my oxford rejection, or if it’s an offer/rejection from another uni. Not really keen on logging in if it’s the latter to be honest….

9th of january 2024.
I got my Oxford rejection come through UCAS today so it might be that. They told me in the initial rejection email that it would come through UCAS by the end of December so it’s quite likely that that’s what it is.
Reply 3
Original post by ionaflowers
I got rejected from Oxford a few weeks ago and received an email today from UCAS saying there’s been an update to my application. I’m now wondering if this is regarding my Oxford rejection, or if it’s an offer/rejection from another uni. Not really keen on logging in if it’s the latter to be honest….

i got my rejection today! it's actually alright, UCAS hide it so you don't have to face the rejection all the time haha. what course did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by aloevera4
i got my rejection today! it's actually alright, UCAS hide it so you don't have to face the rejection all the time haha. what course did you apply for?

sorry to hear you didn’t get in!! i applied for law, what course did you apply for?
Reply 5
Phone Oxford and ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending