London
Visit website

Official City, University of London Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M8-Idek
Hiii,
I’m applying to the MOptom course.
I’ve went to an open day last year.
I honestly don’t know how to feel, I’m mainly focusing on getting my grades and once I do I’d probably actually think more about starting uni..
Heyyyy i applied for Optometry asw but for the foundation year, wbu?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by hhvgkhsghsdf
Original post by M8-Idek
Hiii,
I’m applying to the MOptom course.
I’ve went to an open day last year.
I honestly don’t know how to feel, I’m mainly focusing on getting my grades and once I do I’d probably actually think more about starting uni..
Heyyyy i applied for Optometry asw but for the foundation year, wbu?

Hi, I applied for the masters of optometry course!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Zooba
Hi, I just wanted to know if City has an applicant experience/offer holder day. I recently received an offer for children’s nursing and I want to check out the nursing facilities at City. I’ve been invited to applicant days from all my other choices except City so I was just curious.
hi! if you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application and when did you get the offer? i applied back in november, but i’m yet to hear back
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous #4
hi! if you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application and when did you get the offer? i applied back in november, but i’m yet to hear back

I submitted my application in October, had my interview in early February and got my offer a week later.
Original post by M8-Idek
Hi, I applied for the masters of optometry course!
So are you going to be in first Year this September? If yes, do you have insta or snapchat?
Original post by Zooba
Hi, I just wanted to know if City has an applicant experience/offer holder day. I recently received an offer for children’s nursing and I want to check out the nursing facilities at City. I’ve been invited to applicant days from all my other choices except City so I was just curious.

um my friends have said the same about not receiving an offer holder day invitation but for some bizarre reason i have one sent to me. check the website and it allows you to put your ucas number and book the offer holder day which is this wednesday.
if you cant access it heres a copy of the link :
https://crm.dataharvesting.com/aod/index/MjM0MyMyMDI0?utm_source=UK%20Recruitment&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=14306394_Feb%20Applicant%20Day%20Invite%20-%20City&utm_content=Applicant%20Day%20Booking%20Form&dm_i=O4X,8IMVU,1PZ9YH,Z8APM,1
Reply 26
Original post by unknownuser.1
um my friends have said the same about not receiving an offer holder day invitation but for some bizarre reason i have one sent to me. check the website and it allows you to put your ucas number and book the offer holder day which is this wednesday.
if you cant access it heres a copy of the link :
https://crm.dataharvesting.com/aod/index/MjM0MyMyMDI0?utm_source=UK%20Recruitment&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=14306394_Feb%20Applicant%20Day%20Invite%20-%20City&utm_content=Applicant%20Day%20Booking%20Form&dm_i=O4X,8IMVU,1PZ9YH,Z8APM,1

I contacted them recently after I got an invitation to book but was unable to and they said the following:

“Nursing applicants have an assessment such as an interview so this is their opportunity to find out more about the course rather than coming to an Applicant Day. You aren’t missing out on anything, just a slightly different process.”
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official City, University of London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to City, University of London.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!

Hello, nice to meet you . I've recently accepted a conditional offer for the journalism course at City University of London through UCAS, for which I'm extremely grateful. Now, my concern is about the start date of the term for the course of journalism. On UCAS, it's stated that the term starts on September 1st, I have also consulted the university's website multiple times regarding my specific course, but I cannot find the date. Whereas for university accommodation, the contract begins around September 21st, which is slightly different. This situation raises questions about managing accommodation, as I'm currently living with my mother in France. Do you have any advice on the best way to handle this situation?
Thank you for your help.
Best Regard
Original post by marleneee
Hello, nice to meet you . I've recently accepted a conditional offer for the journalism course at City University of London through UCAS, for which I'm extremely grateful. Now, my concern is about the start date of the term for the course of journalism. On UCAS, it's stated that the term starts on September 1st, I have also consulted the university's website multiple times regarding my specific course, but I cannot find the date. Whereas for university accommodation, the contract begins around September 21st, which is slightly different. This situation raises questions about managing accommodation, as I'm currently living with my mother in France. Do you have any advice on the best way to handle this situation?
Thank you for your help.
Best Regard

Calling them would be the best thing to do, inform them about the issue and ask them if anything can be done to sort this out. Try emailing them too if you’re unable to get in contact with them.
Original post by Anonymous
Calling them would be the best thing to do, inform them about the issue and ask them if anything can be done to sort this out. Try emailing them too if you’re unable to get in contact with them.

okay thank you very much for your help, Have nice day :smile:
Original post by Zooba

Were you able to visit an applicant day? I also firmed my choice for adult nurse at city but couldn’t find applicant day. But anyway i will go on a campus tour to check out the uni. I’m so excited to join city as well😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending