The Student Room Group

Atkins Graduate 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlienRex
Got put on Reserve Pool for Project Management. Anyone on reserve pool that called for more feedback/information? Feeling defeated
I am in a reserve pool too, I have not asked for any more info but I am not feeling optimistic
Original post by boothcatherine27
I am in a reserve pool too, I have not asked for any more info but I am not feeling optimistic
Same, I don’t get what’s the point in putting us on reserve. I rather get the rejection tbf
Original post by Donaldudo
I've called and got a feedback .. let's connect on WhatsApp so we can talk
Hi, could you share more, please? On a reserve list too
I emailed them for an update next day I got a “No Subject” email from them..

“Whilst your application indicates that you're likely to be a good fit for us, regrettably we're unable to progress your application foryour chosen role at this time, as this has now been closed due to the needs of the business.
Thank you for your continued interest in a career with us; we appreciate the time and effort you have invested in the process to date.

But the graduate role is still open to apply till July..
Original post by Donaldudo
I've called and got a feedback .. let's connect on WhatsApp so we can talk
I am also in the reserve pool, could you give some more details?
Original post by pattybbb
Ok. Thank you. I already sent a mail this morning
Please how many days did you wait before receiving the offer call?
Hi Everyone,
I've applied for the graduate civil and structural engineer position in the infrastructure sector, focusing on major structures. I'm currently in the business review stage, which has been ongoing for a week. After reaching out, I was informed that my application is still under review. I'm curious to learn more about what to expect in a virtual interview, should I be invited for one. Thanks.
Original post by Samayan123
I emailed them for an update next day I got a “No Subject” email from them..
“Whilst your application indicates that you're likely to be a good fit for us, regrettably we're unable to progress your application foryour chosen role at this time, as this has now been closed due to the needs of the business.
Thank you for your continued interest in a career with us; we appreciate the time and effort you have invested in the process to date.
But the graduate role is still open to apply till July..

I emailed them yesterday evening to follow up on my application as I have been at the BR stage since November. Received a reply early this morning saying that my application is still being reviewed. I then checked the application portal and found out the status has been changed to the following:

"We’ve now reviewed your application in full and sadly, we won’t be progressing you further at this time. We’ve received a very high standard of applications for this role, and there were candidates who more closely matched the business requirements."

Until now I have not received any email for the rejection.
Original post by Johnsnow92
I emailed them yesterday evening to follow up on my application as I have been at the BR stage since November. Received a reply early this morning saying that my application is still being reviewed. I then checked the application portal and found out the status has been changed to the following:
"We’ve now reviewed your application in full and sadly, we won’t be progressing you further at this time. We’ve received a very high standard of applications for this role, and there were candidates who more closely matched the business requirements."
Until now I have not received any email for the rejection.

I just randomly checked my emails didn’t even see it till days later because it was no subject.

But due to business requirements being the reason and seeing people have interviews who applied months after me just seemed unfair
Original post by Anshul234
I had given the virtual interview and received a positive feedback about the interview. Yet, I have not been offered the position as they had high volume of good candidate and have been put in the reserve pool of candidates. Is this an indirect rejection and is anyone having the same current status?
I have been in the reserve pool since January as well
Original post by lgseeo
Thank you. It is a consultancy role.
I have graduated already, so an April start is perfect. I heard back within 72 hours of my VI. I received a phone call from Atkins offering me the position and going through possible start dates, salary etc.
I have been really impressed with Atkins and their recruitment process from start to finish.
Hi. I got a phone call Offering me the job but no start date or salary was discussed 😢 should I call them
Back to discuss?
Hi. I got a phone call Offering me the job but no start date or salary was discussed 😢 should I call them
Back to discuss?
Yes call or email them, when they called to give me the offer, they discussed start date and salary with me at the same time.
Original post by LBlueee4648
Yes call or email them, when they called to give me the offer, they discussed start date and salary with me at the same time.
I am September start so I feel They might take more time. I have emailed them concerning the next update but no one has gotten back to me. What business area did you apply to, location and what is the estimated salary to be expected?
Is there a chance for an offer while in the reserve pool? Does anyone know?
I am September start so I feel They might take more time. I have emailed them concerning the next update but no one has gotten back to me. What business area did you apply to, location and what is the estimated salary to be expected?

Geo-engeneering - Infrastructure and it’s the Victoria office, I’m only doing the 8 weeks scheme so the salary might differ
This is for the international students. Do you think atkins will still sponsor skilled workers visa with the new immigration rule of skilled workers earning £38,700. Since we are starting a graduate program which is classified as an entry level job, are we exempted from the £38,700 salary rule?
Original post by Hariasq
Did anyone pass the immersive assessment this year?

I did, but now on the business review stage.
This is for the international students. Do you think atkins will still sponsor skilled workers visa with the new immigration rule of skilled workers earning £38,700. Since we are starting a graduate program which is classified as an entry level job, are we exempted from the £38,700 salary rule?

When a COS is assigned as a New Entrant, the threshold required is 30600.
Original post by libertyife
When a COS is assigned as a New Entrant, the threshold required is 30600.

As new graduate in the graduate program, do you think we qualify as a new entrant? And how Much does Atkins pay for the graduate program?
Has anyone heard back after being put in the reserve pool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending