The Student Room Group

Graduate mechanical engineer scheme Atkins

Does anyone know that how long it takes to receive an outcome for virtual interview for Graduate Mechanical Engineer- Infrastructure? I had given mine around 20th May still haven’t heard back from them yet

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Bgborden1
Does anyone know that how long it takes to receive an outcome for virtual interview for Graduate Mechanical Engineer- Infrastructure? I had given mine around 20th May still haven’t heard back from them yet

Hello, have you received your outcome?
Reply 2
Original post by sairam6666
Hello, have you received your outcome?

Have you got it? Still waiting for it
Reply 3
Have you got it? Still waiting for it

Not yet. Have you checked your account area?
Reply 4
Not yet. Have you checked your account area?

Yes it just says offer feedback. What there is no communication from Atkins and also I can’t yet find any offer in my account. When did you give your virtual interview?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
Yes it just says offer feedback. What there is no communication from Atkins and also I can’t yet find any offer in my account. When did you give your virtual interview?

Ya it’s strange. I have my virtual interview on 24th May. Did you try sending an email to Atkins asking about this?
Reply 6
Ya it’s strange. I had my virtual interview on 24th May. Did you try sending an email to Atkins asking about this?
Reply 7
I have given mine just 10 days back. When it started showing offer in your account area? How many days after the interview?
Reply 8
Ya for me too it was Monday last week since then it is showing that. Did you not asked Atkins about it ?
Reply 9
I have given mine just 10 days back. When it started showing offer in your account area? How many days after the interview?

When did it start showing offer feedback in your portal considering that you gave your interview just ten days before?
Reply 10
When did it start showing offer feedback in your portal considering that you gave your interview just ten days before?

Mine is at the interview stage, still it has not moved to offer. I suggest you to contacting the early careers team by phone.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 11
Oh I thought you said that it is showing offer feedback for you too. Do you have a number that we can call too?
Reply 12
Oh I thought you said that it is showing offer feedback for you too. Do you have a number that we can call too?

I think it is better to email them first rather than calling straight away. You can find their email address in the email you received your interview invitation (not MS teams invite). Try emailing them politely. Best of Luck!!!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 13

Have you emailed them?
Reply 14
Have you emailed them?

Yes they said they will get back once they have the info. Earlier they said that offer is pending so I guess need to wait and see
Reply 15
Yes they said they will get back once they have the info. Earlier they said that offer is pending so I guess need to wait and see

That’s nice. Good luck!

Hello, have you got any update?
Reply 17
Hello, have you got any update?

No what about you ?
No what about you ?

Not yet!
Reply 19
Not yet!

Do inform if you get any update from them? thanks in advance 🙏🏻