The Student Room Group

Atkins Graduate 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by elelelelelel
no that is the final interview i am talking about

Mate the final interview is the virtual interview.
has anyone been progressed from business review to the final interview? I got a shortlisting email a while back but haven’t heard anything since

Was the email saying that ‘you’re a good fit so far’ because of the aptitude tests or actually a shortlisting email. Because I believe the shortlisting email will provide you with the time and date of your virtual interview too.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 22
Original post by OOOLLA
Anyone heard back?

Yes, I moved from business review to final virtual interview. I already had my interview on 1st December. Now waiting for feedback.
Reply 23
Original post by Hariasq
Did anyone pass the immersive assessment this year?

Yes I passed the assessment .
Reply 24
has anyone been progressed from business review to the final interview? I got a shortlisting email a while back but haven’t heard anything since

Yes I have progressed from business review to final virtual interview. I gave my interview on 1 December. Now waiting for feedback.
Reply 25
Original post by Johnsnow92
Hiya, out of curiosity, did they say anything about the SW visa sponsorship?

No, they didn't mention anything about visa sponsorship.
Reply 26
House, pls I am curious, I passed my immersive assessment and was passed on to the Business review, after weeks gone by, I received a email saying “Due to the usually high volume of applicants it would take them a little while to go through them but however they hope to get back to me soon, is this a way to say I’m not selected?
Reply 27
Original post by Anshul234
Yes I have progressed from business review to final virtual interview. I gave my interview on 1 December. Now waiting for feedback.

Hi, which role was your interview for and which office?
Reply 28
Original post by khxya
Hi, which role was your interview for and which office?

Hi, I gave interview for the role of chemical and process Engineer for Epsom office.
Hi, I gave interview for the role of chemical and process Engineer for Epsom office.

Hi, do you know where the other locations are for the chemical and process engineer role? On gradcracker, it said multiple UK locations but does not indicate where in the UK.
Original post by Jalesanmi
House, pls I am curious, I passed my immersive assessment and was passed on to the Business review, after weeks gone by, I received a email saying “Due to the usually high volume of applicants it would take them a little while to go through them but however they hope to get back to me soon, is this a way to say I’m not selected?

I don't think so. I sent them an email enquiring about not receiving any updates for a month after moving me to the business review stage. They replied back in a similar way saying it is really busy at the moment and once they have more information, they will let me know.
Reply 31
Original post by Bespectacled dog
I don't think so. I sent them an email enquiring about not receiving any updates for a month after moving me to the business review stage. They replied back in a similar way saying it is really busy at the moment and once they have more information, they will let me know.

Thank you, are you familiar with the Virtual Interview, likely questions that could be asked
Original post by Jalesanmi
Thank you, are you familiar with the Virtual Interview, likely questions that could be asked

Unfortunately no, I am not familiar with it.
Reply 33
Unfortunately no, I am not familiar with it.

All is well
Reply 34
Hi, do you know where the other locations are for the chemical and process engineer role? On gradcracker, it said multiple UK locations but does not indicate where in the UK.

I think other locations include Birmingham, Bristol and Warrington.
I think other locations include Birmingham, Bristol and Warrington.

I applied for the same role as you but requested for the Bristol office. I have not heard back about an invite for an interview yet. How long was the interview? What was the interview process like? Congrats and good luck btw! Hopefully you hear back from them with an offer!
Reply 36
I applied for the same role as you but requested for the Bristol office. I have not heard back about an invite for an interview yet. How long was the interview? What was the interview process like? Congrats and good luck btw! Hopefully you hear back from them with an offer!

Which sub-role did you apply for Nuclear or Power generation or Infrastructure? I interview was medium in difficulty, and last for 1.5 hours. It was a mix of technical, behavioural questions.
Which sub-role did you apply for Nuclear or Power generation or Infrastructure? I interview was medium in difficulty, and last for 1.5 hours. It was a mix of technical, behavioural questions.

I applied for the nuclear and power role.
Reply 38
I applied for the nuclear and power role.

I did the interview for the nuclear and power role. Interview was quite chill, carried out by two graduates and 2 parts of the interview were assessed.
Original post by TehJim08
I did the interview for the nuclear and power role. Interview was quite chill, carried out by two graduates and 2 parts of the interview were assessed.

How long after the BR stage, did you get the invite for the interview? Did you apply for the Bristol location too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending