The Student Room Group

Atkins Graduate 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Jalesanmi
Pls what scheme?

Graduate Process Engineer scheme. What about you?
Reply 81
Original post by Anshul234
Graduate Process Engineer scheme. What about you?

Management Consultancy Scheme and still waiting for a Virtual Interview
Did anyone apply for the project management scheme and is on the business review or final interview stage?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by mariams679
Did anyone apply for the project management scheme and is on the business review or final interview stage?

Still in the business review stage, been about 6 weeks
Original post by A1exgeorge

Still in the business review stage, been about 6 weeks

Same, about 8 weeks now.
Oh wow. Have you guys tried contacting them? I have only just gotten to that stage on the 28th of December. So I am still waiting as well.
Oh wow. Have you guys tried contacting them? I have only just gotten to that stage on the 28th of December. So I am still waiting as well.

Yeah, I reached out a couple weeks ago and they sent the following message

“Thanks for your email. I’ve had a look and can confirm that we are still currently reviewing your application.
[start] [/start]
[start]If you’re shortlisted for the next steps and we have an indication of the interview date, we will ensure this is shared with you as soon as possible. [/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]Thanks so much for your patience during this busy period, we hope to be touch as soon as possible.”[/start]

And then just before Christmas holidays they sent this

“We wanted to reach out and wish you very Happy Holidays for the Festive period ahead. Your application is still currently at review stage and we’ll be working hard after the holidays to update you.
[start]We also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience during this very busy period and assure you we haven’t forgotten about you! If you haven’t already, why not take a look at some of our current graduate stories Graduates Team | Atkins Early Careers (atkinsrealis.com)[/start]
[start] [/start]
Reply 87

Also got a reply from them when I reached out

Hi Jalesanmi,
[start] [/start]
[start]Thank you for reaching out.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]We're currently experiencing a high volume of applications for this intake, and our team is diligently working to ensure a fair and thorough selection process for all candidates. As a result, the process may take slightly longer than initially anticipated.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]Rest assured, we will be in touch soon to provide updates on the next steps in your application. Please keep a close eye on your candidate area and emails for any forthcoming communications.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.[/start]
I hope they get back this month. I guess they haven't been paying attention to project management in comparison to the engineering scheme.
Reply 89
Hi everyone,
would everyone that passed the immersive assessment and the virtual interview, given an offer?
Reply 90
Hi everyone,
would everyone that passed the immersive assessment and the virtual interview, given an offer?

No, I am on the reserve pool currently.
Reply 91
No, I am on the reserve pool currently.

Being in the reserve pool is like securing the job already while you are waiting for an Offer,
Reply 92
Being in the reserve pool is like securing the job already while you are waiting for an Offer,

I don't know about that, but I have heard from people that I will most probably get the job after 3-4 months. It's basically a waiting period.
Reply 93
I don't know about that, but I have heard from people that I will most probably get the job after 3-4 months. It's basically a waiting period.

That a good News Brother, while I patiently wait for them to schedule a Virtual interview, and I pray I get an offer, All will be fine Brother
Reply 94
Hi Guys
Any recent updates please
Hi Guys
Any recent updates please

Nothing yet
Hi guys, Just applied for a quantity surveying apprenticeship with atkins. Just completed the immersive assessment and wanted to know your experiences
Reply 97
I had an online interview with Atkins for the project management graduate scheme in early December, but still haven’t had any interview feedback. Is anyone else having similar issues?
Original post by JemV0208
I had an online interview with Atkins for the project management graduate scheme in early December, but still haven’t had any interview feedback. Is anyone else having similar issues?

Are you an international student?
Reply 99
Are you an international student?

Nope

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending