The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Coach Lane Parking

Hi All just wondering how bad the parking is at Coach Lane? I start next week and I have two school runs on a morning as well so trying to work out how early I’ll need to be there to grab a space.
Original post by Kellie_google
Hi All just wondering how bad the parking is at Coach Lane? I start next week and I have two school runs on a morning as well so trying to work out how early I’ll need to be there to grab a space.

Hi Kellie,

Firstly, congratulations on your place at Northumbria, we are looking forward to welcoming you next week!

In regards to your question, I asked a student who studies at Coach Lane for you and she said it can be busy during term time but because lectures are at varied times, people are always coming and going and personally she has never had trouble finding a parking spot.
Here is the website that has all the information about parking including pricing and a map of the car parks: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/travel-parking/student-parking/. I hope this helps but if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Beth
Northumbria University UG rep
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by Northumbria University UG Rep
Hi Kellie,

Firstly, congratulations on your place at Northumbria, we are looking forward to welcoming you next week!

In regards to your question, I asked a student who studies at Coach Lane for you and she said it can be busy during term time but because lectures are at varied times, people are always coming and going and personally she has never had trouble finding a parking spot.
Here is the website that has all the information about parking including pricing and a map of the car parks: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/travel-parking/student-parking/. I hope this helps but if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Beth
Northumbria University UG rep

Thanks Beth! Much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending