The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Student Parking - surrounds free parking?

Any past or present students know where you can find free on or off street parking? I appreciate that it must be very hush hush but I'm worried and start at the end of the month! 🙈I don't mind a shortish walk either...?
Original post by Dawb1993
Any past or present students know where you can find free on or off street parking? I appreciate that it must be very hush hush but I'm worried and start at the end of the month! 🙈I don't mind a shortish walk either...?

Hi, I have a couple of friends who drive to uni and they don't have permits. There are free parking spots up Plungington Road and some spaces near Warehouse Apartments and you can sometimes park around Victoria Street as well. Also if you're at the bottom end of campus you can probably park on Aldi car park for a short while!

Molly
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
I parked behind IQ off moor lane got permit from office nearby there number is 07870 159999
Hi ye we parked behind IQ off moor lane got permit from there office nearby there number is 07870 159999 I live in IQ so that was great for me
Reply 4
Hi did you pay for the permit and if so how much did it cost?
Reply 5
Original post by Cameronwoop
Hi ye we parked behind IQ off moor lane got permit from there office nearby there number is 07870 159999 I live in IQ so that was great for me

Hi did you pay for the permit and if so how much did it cost?
Original post by UCLan Student
Hi, I have a couple of friends who drive to uni and they don't have permits. There are free parking spots up Plungington Road and some spaces near Warehouse Apartments and you can sometimes park around Victoria Street as well. Also if you're at the bottom end of campus you can probably park on Aldi car park for a short while!

Molly

Avoid parking on Aldi - I was caught leaving the carpark on foot to go into town - they nailed me. Camera recognition and spies actually IN the car park sat watching from their *****y little van :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending