The Student Room Group

How do you get an active snapchat?

Ive had snapchat since like 2016 but mines never been active like everyone elses. Its getting embarrassing seeing everyone elses going off every 5 minutes, having like 20 unopened snaps all the time, always talking to people and i just get an occasional message from about 3 different people. Its also embarrasing when i meet someone new irl and get their snap and they instantly go on my best friend list

What do people do to get it active like that? Do you just add everyone on quick add and send snaps? Ive seen people just taking snaps with no text and sending them back and forth but when ive tried it it just feels awkward, like theyre only replying bc i sent them something

And what do people even talk about on snap? Im quite **** at texting and when i do end up texting someone i leave them on opened or delivered a lot because i genuinely dont know what im supposed to say back to them. Like i can plan something with people if we’re going out but idk what to say when it comes to talking just for the sake of talking and small talk

Basically what i want to know is what you actually do on snapchat, like step by step when you open the app what do you actually do especially when talking to someone you just added
Reply 1
You can't just magically expect Snapchat to be going off all the time. How many friends do you have on it? And how many of those friends use it consistently?
Original post by Doomotron
You can't just magically expect Snapchat to be going off all the time. How many friends do you have on it? And how many of those friends use it consistently?

Altogether ive probably got like 50-60 and i would say about 30 of them use it regularly based off whos stories i see but most of them are just people i knew at school and havent spoken to in years, and as i said in my post i only really talk to 3 or 4 people on it at the moment. And im not expecting it to just instantly be active but i just want to know how to start building it up and have more people to talk to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending