The Student Room Group

bank details correct but appearing as invalid

My first maintennance loan payment was scheduled today and the payment is showing as blocked. I contacted sfe over the phone and re-submit my details verbally despite them saying nothing was flagged on the system however this did not chance the status. today i contacted them through the live chat and was told that it is flagged that my details are invalid, however i have checked them multiple times and they are 100% correct. what could the issue be?
Original post by reeceb101
My first maintennance loan payment was scheduled today and the payment is showing as blocked. I contacted sfe over the phone and re-submit my details verbally despite them saying nothing was flagged on the system however this did not chance the status. today i contacted them through the live chat and was told that it is flagged that my details are invalid, however i have checked them multiple times and they are 100% correct. what could the issue be?

Hi Reece,

We can't access accounts on this platform. Have they advised you to send an original bank statement to us? Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending