The Student Room Group

Oxford Choral Auditions

I'll be in Oxford Tuesday and Wednesday for the choral auditions and I was wondering if there's anyone else here who will be staying in Worcester College on Tuesday night or who's applying for Brasenose college as their first choice?
Reply 1
Hey just saw this - was there on Tuesday for Merton; how did it go? Do you think we will hear this week?
Original post by LunaMarch
I'll be in Oxford Tuesday and Wednesday for the choral auditions and I was wondering if there's anyone else here who will be staying in Worcester College on Tuesday night or who's applying for Brasenose college as their first choice?
Reply 2
I think it went okay! My sight singing was hilariously catastrophic but I think everything else was quite strong. How did yours go? I hope we hear back soon - I don't know if I can stand the pain of waiting so long!
Reply 3
Yes same was fine but sight reading not so much…! Am hoping it’s tomorrow - good luck!
I think it went okay! My sight singing was hilariously catastrophic but I think everything else was quite strong. How did yours go? I hope we hear back soon - I don't know if I can stand the pain of waiting so long!
Reply 4
I think a lot of people found the sight singings hard. It should hopefully be tomorrow - good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by Jkbjack
Yes same was fine but sight reading not so much…! Am hoping it’s tomorrow - good luck!

Hey did you hear back? I got "merits further consideration"!
Reply 6
Hey did you hear back? I got "merits further consideration"!

Hey yes the same - that’s their language for saying we have one if we get in academically and once they sort out voice parts; so its as good as it gets at this stage :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Jkbjack
Hey yes the same - that’s their language for saying we have one if we get in academically and once they sort out voice parts; so its as good as it gets at this stage :smile:

Yes! I'm very happy 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending