The Student Room Group

Customer Services Group; Executive Officer (EO) - Home Office - Various Roles 315941

Has anyone applied for this vacancy and if so what stage are you at of the recruitment process?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have. And I am still awaiting the outcome of the interview🙈 Portal has not been updated since 21/11/23.
Original post by Amou72
I have. And I am still awaiting the outcome of the interview🙈 Portal has not been updated since 21/11/23.

When did you do your interview and what does it say?
Reply 3
Original post by 23Ttttttttt
When did you do your interview and what does it say?

Did mine on 02/12- still on interview slot booked
Original post by Amou72
Did mine on 02/12- still on interview slot booked

Fair enough and how do you think you did?
Reply 5
Think I did OK...time will tell LOL! How about you...where are you at in the process? Also waiting on the outcome?
Original post by Amou72
Think I did OK...time will tell LOL! How about you...where are you at in the process? Also waiting on the outcome?

It says awaiting interview results since Thursday of last week and I did ok except for the last question, which I made a complete mess of. I am not really hopeful at best I think I’ll get on reserve list. But I’ll keep you updated, cause I don’t think results are coming through till next year.
Reply 7
Oh wow..no sign of that at all for me yet!🙈 Hoping that is just because of the location I applied for (Belfast)......
Yes keep me posted...Have my fingers crossed for good news for you 😊
Original post by Amou72
Oh wow..no sign of that at all for me yet!🙈 Hoping that is just because of the location I applied for (Belfast)......
Yes keep me posted...Have my fingers crossed for good news for you 😊

I applied for London so maybe they are priority due to staff shortage perhaps.
I did my interview at the beginning of November. Had an email today telling me that due to large numbers applying it is taking time to review them. The email email wished me a happy Christmas /new year. So, it will be next year now…
Original post by Mossychops24
I did my interview at the beginning of November. Had an email today telling me that due to large numbers applying it is taking time to review them. The email email wished me a happy Christmas /new year. So, it will be next year now…

Mine didn’t wish me a happy Christmas or new year so I wonder if that means you got the job lol
Reply 11
Mine didn’t wish me a happy Christmas or new year so I wonder if that means you got the job lol

Neither did mine!!🤣 🙈 This waiting game is something else!!
Reply 12
Mine didn't either but surely if they knew who had the job, they would give people the outcome and not just wish the people who got it a merry Christmas and New year. What does that mean, the people who didn't get the job wouldn't deserve their Christmas wishes 😅
Original post by user326
Mine didn't either but surely if they knew who had the job, they would give people the outcome and not just wish the people who got it a merry Christmas and New year. What does that mean, the people who didn't get the job wouldn't deserve their Christmas wishes 😅

Hahaha that’s what it means we don’t deserve it!!! We wasted their time with our ******** recordings hahaah
Reply 14
Hahaha that’s what it means we don’t deserve it!!! We wasted their time with our ******** recordings hahaah

🤣🤣🤣
Maybe it did not - maybe another email did 🤔😂 It did say results in new year though 🙄
Original post by Mossychops24
Maybe it did not - maybe another email did 🤔😂 It did say results in new year though 🙄

What a wind up hahaha
Reply 17
So, my status has changed to 'awaiting interview results' on the portal...🙈
Reply 18
Original post by Amou72
So, my status has changed to 'awaiting interview results' on the portal...🙈

Results due Monday or Tuesday then
Reply 19
Original post by Yeah40310
Results due Monday or Tuesday then

Oh really??? Eeeeeek!!🤣

Quick Reply