The Student Room Group

Zurich business graduate scheme 2024

Hi guys. Wanted to make this thread as I haven't seen one for Zurich yet.

I applied for the business graduate scheme and have been invited to the second-round job simulation.

Please do share your status to those who've in the process and any tips or advice you can give us.

Thanks
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Mimiser
Hi guys. Wanted to make this thread as I haven't seen one for Zurich yet.

I applied for the business graduate scheme and have been invited to the second-round job simulation.

Please do share your status to those who've in the process and any tips or advice you can give us.

Thanks

Hey, I also been invited for the job simulation haven't completed it yet. If you have, how was it?.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by nex20
Hey, I also been invited for the job simulation haven't completed it yet. If you have, how was it?.

Thanks.

How did you find the job simulation ?
Was time tight for the V.I and written responses ? I understand these are the only timed parts and the rest is untimed.
Reply 3
Does anyone know when we hear back from the job simulation? I did mine just over 2 weeks ago
Reply 4
Original post by grad2425
Does anyone know when we hear back from the job simulation? I did mine just over 2 weeks ago

same, probably will let us know after the deadline
Hello
I’ve applied for how actuarial program . Any tips for the Video interview ? Thanks in advance

Do you know if it’s timed or untimed ? Is it competencg or mainly motivational questions ?
Thanks 🙏
Anyone heard back from Zurich ? I did my video interview two weeks ago . Not heard anything back
Reply 8
Original post by Dimpledchin
Anyone heard back from Zurich ? I did my video interview two weeks ago . Not heard anything back

I received an invitation to the final interview
Original post by kookykooky

Congratulations and good luck to you .👍🏽
Anyone who did the VI for internship heard back ??

which role?
Original post by colwil200_

which role?

Business grad scheme
Reply 13
Business grad scheme

Hi Kooky, I have also been invited to the final interview business graduate scheme, would you perhaps like to connect on a platform like LinkedIn ; I’d be interested to hear how you’re preparing for the interview and I will also go over my strategy; it would be great to collaborate and connect with you :smile:
Reply 14

Hi, I did mine 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Have you?
Reply 15
Nope, its been over 6 weeks now though!
Has anyone applied for the Finance Grad role? I did my interview like 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back since. Any tips or suggestions?

Quick Reply

Latest