The Student Room Group

Vodafone Graduates 2024

I haven't been able to find any threads for the Vodafone 2024 intake yet! How did you guys do in your assessments?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi mate. I received full marks on feedback but yet to hear from them for AC invite.
Reply 2
Original post by ZEKZ0
Hi mate. I received full marks on feedback but yet to hear from them for AC invite.

I also received full marks, but nothing yet :/

Assuming you mean you got above average in both feedbacks then right?
Reply 3
Same here but nothing, does anyone know someone with AC invite? I recieved an email that they will start in november..
what schemes did everyone apply for? I still haven't heard anything either.
Reply 5
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 6
hey, so I applied for the commercial grad scheme last week and completed the assessment video interview Friday night (1-2 December). I immediately got feedback for both assessments. with the logical game, I got above average. however, my video interview feedback came as an blank sheet. i haven't heard back from them yet regarding my potential next steps.
I received an AC for technology software engineering, and I was asked to fill the form but don’t have permission to do so, does anyone else have the same issue?
Reply 8
Original post by Devildisaster
I received an AC for technology software engineering, and I was asked to fill the form but don’t have permission to do so, does anyone else have the same issue?

hey, when did you receive this
Reply 9

I was offered an AC for the same role, but can also not access the form... I just emailed them about it
Reply 10
Original post by domdom9901
hey, when did you receive this

An hour ago
Reply 11
Original post by Gregox
An hour ago

still haven’t heard back yet. maybe it might be because i applied for the commercial grad scheme
Anyone for the data scheme heard back?
Reply 13
anyone from the commercial scheme heard back?
Reply 14

The form works now!
Reply 15

hi if you dont mind me asking, when did you apply and when did you complete the assessments?
Reply 16
Original post by Gregox
The form works now!

hey when did you apply? I'm yet to hear back although I've applied quite late
anyone applying for commerical and marketing heard anything?
Original post by durdenn

hi if you dont mind me asking, when did you apply and when did you complete the assessments?

Started my application on 18/09 and finished online assessments on 20/09
Anyone applied to data scheme

Quick Reply

Latest