The Student Room Group

Personal statement advice Law

Do I need a proper conclusion or can I just end it off with my curricular activities?
Also I did work experience at a magic circle law firl but I personally didnt find it that interesting and I feel like I'm forcing it when i put it tinto my personal statement
Should I just put it in somewhere? Does qork experience give you an advantage when applying for an academic degree?
Original post by mez2296
Do I need a proper conclusion or can I just end it off with my curricular activities?
Also I did work experience at a magic circle law firl but I personally didnt find it that interesting and I feel like I'm forcing it when i put it tinto my personal statement
Should I just put it in somewhere? Does qork experience give you an advantage when applying for an academic degree?

Remember, when you describe an experience,
Reflect on it, otherwise it is useless as it adds nothing.
How did it increase your passion? What did you find challenging? What did you learn at the law firm? Why did you find it boring (challenging to put it better)? Remember, at the work experience, you also observed how the law firm worked. What did you learn - did you see the happiness on their client face if the law firm helped resolve their issue.?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by mez2296

Work experience is a good thing to get in.Why did you not find it interesting?No you do not need a formal conclusion.
Original post by Scotney
Work experience is a good thing to get in.Why did you not find it interesting?No you do not need a formal conclusion.

Sorry, I will remove that
Reply 4
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Sorry, I will remove that

I think your post is absolutely fine.No need to change anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending