The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE anthropology and law statement

Hi everyone, I really want to get into the anth and law joint honours but I’m applying for 4 straight law courses and have had trouble making a statement that’ll get me an LSE offer and not harm my other options. I’ve worked hard to get predicted 3A* and an A* in my EPQ so I just think it’s my statement holding me back at this point. Would anyone be willing to look at what I’ve got or give me advice?
Im in the same exact situation and have no clue on how to approach this whole dilemma :/// I'm going to speak to a few of my mentors and other people to try and see if I can get any help out of it, ill update things on here if I get anything useful! Please do update me too as I feel like we're both in need of any bits of help we can receive 🙃 good luck to both of us!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Im in the same exact situation and have no clue on how to approach this whole dilemma :/// I'm going to speak to a few of my mentors and other people to try and see if I can get any help out of it, ill update things on here if I get anything useful! Please do update me too as I feel like we're both in need of any bits of help we can receive 🙃 good luck to both of us!

Yeah definitely! Which other law courses are you applying to?
Hi there. My apologies for the late reply but my school deadline for my personal statement is tomorrow and I need all the help I can get just to be reassured. Just so I know im going along the right lines with my own personal statement, would you mind sending yours or a draft version over to me just so I can read over it and have a general idea of how it looks like and to compare. Legally I can't plagiarise anything from your statement anyhow as there is a plagiarism checker on UCAS itself so I promise i'm not trying to jeopardise anything! Just a helpless girl looking for help : )
I am applying to LSE for anthropology and law, UCL, SOAS, Queenmary and London south bank ! How about you?
Reply 5
Hi there. My apologies for the late reply but my school deadline for my personal statement is tomorrow and I need all the help I can get just to be reassured. Just so I know im going along the right lines with my own personal statement, would you mind sending yours or a draft version over to me just so I can read over it and have a general idea of how it looks like and to compare. Legally I can't plagiarise anything from your statement anyhow as there is a plagiarism checker on UCAS itself so I promise i'm not trying to jeopardise anything! Just a helpless girl looking for help : )

Yeah sure when I go to school tomorrow I’ll send it, I get it you can’t copy as it’s quite centered around stuff I’ve done ect and I can’t promise it’s any good ahah.
Reply 6
I am applying to LSE for anthropology and law, UCL, SOAS, Queenmary and London south bank ! How about you?

I’m UCL, LSE, Oxford, Bristol and Warwick, I’ve heard nothing yet wbu?
Reply 7

Also I’ve sent mine now but you can send over your statement and ill look at it if you want?
sure, what's your email or how else would you prefer for me to send it over?
Reply 9
sure, what's your email or how else would you prefer for me to send it over?

Erm just pm me
ah i cant due to you being anon
ah i cant due to you being anon

Oh sorry I didn’t realize I was on that haha
do you think lse look more at grades of personal statement for this course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending