The Student Room Group

How to change home address on UCAS application and student finance?

Recently, I moved house and have had to change my address on both my UCAS application and student finance application. Unfortunately, the UCAS hub will only let me change my postal address (which I have done) and not my home address which is still my old one. When I called UCAS to change the details, I had a robo-call which only let me defer my application, push it back to next year or cancel it altogether.
The student finance site has another issue where the site will give me an option to change my address but it will never actually save my changes as it still shows my old address. This was weeks ago and I've changed many times to no avail. Is this likely to cause issues with my application or would it be fine if I just let my uni know in person. I do get my post redirected.
Original post by Seido99
Recently, I moved house and have had to change my address on both my UCAS application and student finance application. Unfortunately, the UCAS hub will only let me change my postal address (which I have done) and not my home address which is still my old one. When I called UCAS to change the details, I had a robo-call which only let me defer my application, push it back to next year or cancel it altogether.
The student finance site has another issue where the site will give me an option to change my address but it will never actually save my changes as it still shows my old address. This was weeks ago and I've changed many times to no avail. Is this likely to cause issues with my application or would it be fine if I just let my uni know in person. I do get my post redirected.

For student finance, log into your account during office hours and use the live chat function to raise your query with an advisor.

If you're going to uni in Sep/Oct, then it is your uni that needs your home address and you should be able to do that when you enrol (it probably doesn't matter for UCAS at this stage in the cycle).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending