The Student Room Group

Student room Kings London

Hi, I looking for a roon in london, I have a student but in january will start King's london!Please, help me find a roon near!thanks
Reply 1
Original post by sandro altheman
Hi, I looking for a roon in london, I have a student but in january will start King's london!Please, help me find a roon near!thanks

Hey I have a room in Holloway in iq the arcade for 244pw, if u are interested I can give more details or click the link for all info
https://www.spareroom.co.uk/17033474

Hello, I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 room with a spectacular view over London. It is a very large kitchen shared kitchen. The accommodation is next to the Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. It is very close to the UCL, LCF and other uni campuses. There are also plenty of study rooms, a cinema room and lounge areas. There is also 24/7 reception security for safety. It costs per week - let me know if you are interested! (It is within 20 minutes to Kings Cross) It costs 280 per week
Reply 3

hii i have a room in SSA for £250 a month, its extremely close to strand and waterloo, and it is refurb!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending