The Student Room Group

Extra University Choices on UCAS

Hello! I have submitted my entry for Oxbridge, but have left the other four options blank. I was wondering how exactly you add the other four once you have decided on them? I understand you can add them up until the normal deadline, but I have no idea how to on the UCAS website.
Thanks! (:
Sorry not sure because I asked my teacher last week that I want to wait for my other 4 options. She said no I have to submit all 5. I called UCAS they said I can add them after? Not sure what to do
Reply 2
Original post by EKBH
Hello! I have submitted my entry for Oxbridge, but have left the other four options blank. I was wondering how exactly you add the other four once you have decided on them? I understand you can add them up until the normal deadline, but I have no idea how to on the UCAS website.
Thanks! (:

on the ucas website, after you've submitted your first option, the big + sign will still be there for you to add your remaining choices. it works just the same as adding options before submitting it to ucas, but it won't have to be approved by your school/college, it just gets directly sent off to ucas
Reply 3
Original post by swaggiekaty
on the ucas website, after you've submitted your first option, the big + sign will still be there for you to add your remaining choices. it works just the same as adding options before submitting it to ucas, but it won't have to be approved by your school/college, it just gets directly sent off to ucas

Hello! I was wondering does this big plus only appear after the early entry deadline on October 16th? The only one I can find says ‘start application’ and does say it allows you edit your current application, but redirects me back to the preview of my application that I cannot edit.
Original post by EKBH
Hello! I was wondering does this big plus only appear after the early entry deadline on October 16th? The only one I can find says ‘start application’ and does say it allows you edit your current application, but redirects me back to the preview of my application that I cannot edit.

the big blue “add another choice” button should be present on your application overview

like when you click on your application for 2024 entry it should just be right there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending