The Student Room Group

UCL Economics 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by srichandmyneni
Has anyone heard anything yet, rejections or offers??

no i’m sick of waitinggg
Original post by catty6x
no i’m sick of waitinggg

Same
Original post by KUROYT
Oh nice, congrats! How are you preparing for your interviews?

only got one interview for imperial tmrw. Not really many ways to prepare for it except looking at the course modules and imperial in general as the questions can be quite random. loads of ppl who got in last year said they got asked questions about things not relating to the course at all, such as the extinction of endangered animals.
Reply 23
Original post by hkjsdghjkasbn
only got one interview for imperial tmrw. Not really many ways to prepare for it except looking at the course modules and imperial in general as the questions can be quite random. loads of ppl who got in last year said they got asked questions about things not relating to the course at all, such as the extinction of endangered animals.

Good luck! You’ve got this!

Lmk how it went!
Original post by DarkAvengerBack
Anyone applying

Do you think its possible to get into UCL Economics with A star maths prediction, 11 9s and 2 8s but 8s were both in maths and statistics? Any thoughts
Reply 25
Original post by hk111111111
Do you think its possible to get into UCL Economics with A star maths prediction, 11 9s and 2 8s but 8s were both in maths and statistics? Any thoughts

They might give you a conditional offer as you have an A predicted but they want students with an A*. Your GCSE’s are good. Unis don’t really see any differences between a 9 and 8 (from what I’ve heard).
Original post by KUROYT
They might give you a conditional offer as you have an A predicted but they want students with an A*. Your GCSE’s are good. Unis don’t really see any differences between a 9 and 8 (from what I’ve heard).

I said i had a star maths prediction lol, but 8 in maths GCSE. Lets see

U doing FM?
U doing FM?

No, Maths Econ Politics EPQ 4*predicted
Original post by KUROYT
Good luck! You’ve got this!

Lmk how it went!

Thank you! the interview was great, they said they will let me know whats happening by the end of march
Reply 30
Thank you! the interview was great, they said they will let me know whats happening by the end of march

Amazing! Happy to hear that. I hate the fact they send out offers late but oh well.
Reply 31

Oh my bad loll. I think there’s still a chance of an offer
Reply 32
Whats your PS on
Got an offer
Reply 34
Got an offer
for BSc econ? Well done!!
Original post by catty6x
for BSc econ? Well done!!
Yep bsc econ
Reply 36
Yep bsc econ
omg well done, i haven’t heard from them yet
Reply 37
Got an offer

What’s ur stats?
Original post by kihbkb
What’s ur stats?
3A* predicted in fm Econ physics
1A* achieved in maths
Reply 39
3A* predicted in fm Econ physics
1A* achieved in maths
i applied in early nov with 3A*A predicted and A achieved, still waiting for offers from lse kcl ucl;(
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending