The Student Room Group

UCL Economics 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by catty6x
i heard that UCL has an offer holder day for economics on the 27th of march. so surely they send all offers before then?

i was thinking that asw, i’m jus worried that they’ve sent out the majority of their offers now so there’s less chance of me getting one we’ll see tho i pray i get an offer
Reply 61
Original post by hard-warlord
i was thinking that asw, i’m jus worried that they’ve sent out the majority of their offers now so there’s less chance of me getting one we’ll see tho i pray i get an offer
same i’m so nervous, praying for u
Original post by hard-warlord
I dont think so, how many offers did they send out last few years in April
Reply 63
Original post by hk111111111
Congrats. Are you a home student and did you do further maths?
thanks mate, intl. student doing ib
How many more home offers will they give any guesses?
Reply 65
Original post by catty6x
same i’m so nervous, praying for u

me too gang hopefully we’ll both get offers i’ll update u when i get a decision 🙏🏽 but kcl rejected me so lowkey don’t have hope
Reply 66
I dont think so, how many offers did they send out last few years in April

i’m not sure but last year ucl rejected me in mid april 😭 this year will be different tho i’ll get an offer this year InshaAllah
Have they ever sent out batches late March? Or have all offers already gone for home students lol
Reply 68
Have they ever sent out batches late March? Or have all offers already gone for home students lol
It is the weekend, so no updates this time. I think there are still a lot of offers to be sent out.
Original post by Drakon
It is the weekend, so no updates this time. I think there are still a lot of offers to be sent out.
What makes you think theres still lots of offers? I feel like ive seen so many already and its getting closer to the deadline.
Reply 70
What makes you think theres still lots of offers? I feel like ive seen so many already and its getting closer to the deadline.

Next week is the last week I guess,I’m still waiting for it too:frown:
Reply 71
Original post by kihbkb

i haven’t seen any offers in the reddit for a couple days now, i’m getting stressed 😭 there’s probably only intl offers left or something but we pray ill get an offer
Reply 72
Original post by rath05
i haven’t seen any offers in the reddit for a couple days now, i’m getting stressed 😭 there’s probably only intl offers left or something but we pray ill get an offer

They won’t give offers in weekend I guess
Original post by kihbkb
wdym the next week is the last week? the ucas deadline is 16th of may
Original post by maybbeeeeeeeeee
wdym the next week is the last week? the ucas deadline is 16th of may
They sent literally no offers in april last year.
For everyone, how many international offers approx have they given so far - is it substantial?
Just keep checking the portal for application status, and update us if it changes
They sent literally no offers in april last year.
For everyone, how many international offers approx have they given so far - is it substantial?
So does that mean if you do not get an offer next week you're not gonna get an offer?
Original post by Aaffaffas
So does that mean if you do not get an offer next week you're not gonna get an offer?
dont believe him
Reply 78
Original post by rath05
me too gang hopefully we’ll both get offers i’ll update u when i get a decision 🙏🏽 but kcl rejected me so lowkey don’t have hope
i haven’t heard from KCL so nerve. why they taking so LOOONG
Original post by maybbeeeeeeeeee
dont believe him
Stats dont lie mate. Look at recent Freedom of information acts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending