The Student Room Group

UCL Economics 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rath05
nvm i found the offer spreadsheet from last year n there were like 9 home students who got offers in april , so that’s slyly good news ig

can u send the link pls
Original post by maybbeeeeeeeeee
can u send the link pls

Apparently theyve given out some offers to students with no fm who are home. What does your UCL portal say in terms of status?
Ive just seen spreadsheet, insane amount of rejections in April. GG - I think they just ran out of spaces as people with 5 stars incl FM getting rejected.
There hasnt been any batches after the early/mid march one in last 3 years ffs. Only rejections
Original post by hk111111111
Ive just seen spreadsheet, insane amount of rejections in April. GG - I think they just ran out of spaces as people with 5 stars incl FM getting rejected.

i’m done 😭😭😭
Original post by catty6x
i’m done 😭😭😭

What topics did yu mention in ps?
Apparently theyve given out some offers to students with no fm who are home. What does your UCL portal say in terms of status?

application received
UCL is closed from 27 march to 4 april due to Easter holidays, therefore no offers then. Will have to be before but I dont think any more offers will be given now.
Reply 149
There hasnt been any batches after the early/mid march one in last 3 years ffs. Only rejections

yh we’re ****ED 😭 nah thats so jarring this was acc my dream uni asw but oh well
Reply 150
last offer on the reddit was over a week ago now , i think it’s over for us 💔
Reply 151
What GCSEs did offerholders get? Wondering what the lowest might be for a course like Econ at UCL.
Reply 152
do i still have a chance as an international?
Original post by dcb3
What GCSEs did offerholders get? Wondering what the lowest might be for a course like Econ at UCL.

9999999987 with 8 in religious studies and 7 in English lang
Are offers still being given out??
блять я уже заебалась ждать
Reply 156
Original post by sr123456789
Are offers still being given out??

doubt it bro , haven’t seen any in almost 2 weeks n ucl go on break tmrw. maybe they’ll do one final batch when they reopen but i don’t have hope
Reply 157
Original post by rath05
doubt it bro , haven’t seen any in almost 2 weeks n ucl go on break tmrw. maybe they’ll do one final batch when they reopen but i don’t have hope

I saw in the last year’s spreadsheet that there were offers given in that time period. Though most of them were internationals.
Original post by Drakon
I saw in the last year’s spreadsheet that there were offers given in that time period. Though most of them were internationals.

and most of them were rejections :smile:)
Reply 159
Original post by maybbeeeeeeeeee
and most of them were rejections :smile:)

yh , last year i was rejected on april 19th. i’m getting an offer this year tho i pray 🙏🏽

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending