The Student Room Group

Girl never replied to my text

I approached a random girl on the street to say hi and it went really well, we were talking and having a laugh together. I then mentioned how I was trying to decide what to cook that night and she made a joke that she’ll decide for me.. So we actually walked together to a nearby supermarket where she picked out all the ingredients for me and told me what to cook. Which was quite a funny and memorable experience, I asked for her number and she said yes and gave it to me so I text her but she never responded and ghosted me..

I was quite surprised she ghosted me because it felt quite a memorable first interaction that would deserve a reply.

It’s now been a week and I want to send another text but now sure whether I should?
Original post by Anonymous
I approached a random girl on the street to say hi and it went really well, we were talking and having a laugh together. I then mentioned how I was trying to decide what to cook that night and she made a joke that she’ll decide for me.. So we actually walked together to a nearby supermarket where she picked out all the ingredients for me and told me what to cook. Which was quite a funny and memorable experience, I asked for her number and she said yes and gave it to me so I text her but she never responded and ghosted me..

I was quite surprised she ghosted me because it felt quite a memorable first interaction that would deserve a reply.

It’s now been a week and I want to send another text but now sure whether I should?

She had second thoughts. She may already have a bf. Better luck next time.
Reply 2
She made fun of you. Lol why are some guys so naive?
Reply 3
Must have had a better offer or have been winding you up. What was the meal? Leave the ball in her court, never double text

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending