The Student Room Group

MPHarm interview at DMU

Just received an interview, HELP how do I prep for it ?!?!?I’m a med applicant and this is a backup, but still want to give it my all, how can I prep well and what kind of questions get asked for pharmacy ?
when is the interview?
Original post by Cupcake2004_
when is the interview?

It’s on Friday, or I had to do either tomorrow or Wednesday so I went with the one that allows me to prep the most
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by alia12345678910
It’s on Friday, or I had to do either tomorrow or Wednesday so I went with the one that allows me to prep the most

woah such little time that's unbelievable
Reply 4
Did you send in 2 personal statements
Reply 6
Hey! I'm a dentist applicant and I have my DMU interview this Friday too. Honestly they told me monday that I am invited for an interview, literally giving me no time.
I have prepared for the basics 'why pharmacy... and why dmu specifically'
I have also made sure I have examples of times I made a hard decision etc
Let me know how your prep goes, im stressing atm

Also what time is your interview?
Reply 7
No my personal statement was all about dentistry - not a single thing on pharmacy and i got an interview

Original post by superwoman2345
I have a question.. when did you apply and when did you receive the interview?
Original post by nayab246
Hey! I'm a dentist applicant and I have my DMU interview this Friday too. Honestly they told me monday that I am invited for an interview, literally giving me no time.
I have prepared for the basics 'why pharmacy... and why dmu specifically'
I have also made sure I have examples of times I made a hard decision etc
Let me know how your prep goes, im stressing atm

Also what time is your interview?

Hi!!! Mine was was 13:30, the guy interviewing me was absolutely lovely!! It was quite good, I just went over why I’d do pharm and such, that was pretty much it, I think I got one math q wrong bc I didn’t multiply by 4, instead by 2 💔, how was yours?
Original post by suhyun

My application got sent off like two ish weeks ago, and they reached out on Monday
Original post by superwoman2345

Nope, just the one, very med specific but I did also briefly mention pharmacy wex, but don’t think that played a significant role in my interview at all
Reply 12
Original post by username6351307

I sent my application on the 11th of October and received an interview email on the 16th of october
Reply 13
Original post by alia12345678910
Hi!!! Mine was was 13:30, the guy interviewing me was absolutely lovely!! It was quite good, I just went over why I’d do pharm and such, that was pretty much it, I think I got one math q wrong bc I didn’t multiply by 4, instead by 2 💔, how was yours?

ahh thats good to hear! Mine was at 10 and yeah the lady I had was so lovely! But yea overall I think it went super well too! I think mine lasted 13 minutes lol
Oh no, was it the one where you had to multiply 2.5 by 4 - like a course for 14 days or something like that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending