The Student Room Group

Referee’s

I am currently applying for a master program and have difficulty submitting my application. I uploaded all the required documents and filled in all the necessary spaces. For references, I provided the data of my two referees, but the request status for them is still "not submitted". That is why maybe I cannot press the submit button at the end of my application. What could be the reason for those references not being submitted? ( my referees haven’t received the letter from university)
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by NargizMurad
I am currently applying for a master program and have difficulty submitting my application. I uploaded all the required documents and filled in all the necessary spaces. For references, I provided the data of my two referees, but the request status for them is still "not submitted". That is why maybe I cannot press the submit button at the end of my application. What could be the reason for those references not being submitted? ( my referees haven’t received the letter from university)

Hey @NargizMurad Check you've filled in every required field in case there's something missed. The other thing to check for is any blank characters or typos (e.g. a space in a number field or an error in an email address).

If everything looks complete on your end it might be a technical error? Get in touch with the University you're applying to and send them a screenshot of the error message you can see so they can help.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending