The Student Room Group

How was BMAT 2023

Hi guys how was ur BMAT today?
Reply 1
I feel like it was so mid 😭😭😭😭 Section 1 critical thinking was okay but problem solving??? And I guessed like the last 4 questions in section 2 I feel like 2022 was an better
Reply 2
I think it was quite hard, like section 1 conclusions bit was mid but problem solving 😭. Section 2 was fine but I ran out of time big time 😭😭 and yeah

Original post by nikiminaj
I feel like it was so mid 😭😭😭😭 Section 1 critical thinking was okay but problem solving??? And I guessed like the last 4 questions in section 2 I feel like 2022 was an better

Original post by miniminimini
Reply 3
Original post by Rinzah
I think it was quite hard, like section 1 conclusions bit was mid but problem solving 😭. Section 2 was fine but I ran out of time big time 😭😭 and yeah

The only thing can save me is my guesses but the bmat is so bad when u have like a 1/7 chance of getting a question right ahhhh 😭
no amount of past papers could have prepared me for that mess, especially section 1
Reply 5
Original post by nikiminaj
The only thing can save me is my guesses but the bmat is so bad when u have like a 1/7 chance of getting a question right ahhhh 😭

PAHAH literally me 🥲🥲 a lot of people found it horrible and at least it’s over !!
Reply 6
Original post by miniminimini

I can’t lie, I found section 2 horrible, I guessed so many. Section 1 not too bad though. I just want to get my results now!
Reply 7
Original post by Rinzah
PAHAH literally me 🥲🥲 a lot of people found it horrible and at least it’s over !!

You and we the same babe🤧😓🥲
I’m praying for lucky guesses tehe
Reply 8
Original post by Rinzah

It was DISGUSTING

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending