The Student Room Group

Concerned about health

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help. Ive recently had a full screening done for sti std all the hepatitis hiv etc and a smear for hpv. Everything came back clear. The reason I went is because I’ve been having heavy and prolonged bleeding, very strong odour for a while even after sex it’s worse. Also recently been feeling more fatigue and had weakness in the legs and random pain in the calves, wrists, random slight headaches and little task make me feeling so tired and out of breath. I’ve also been referred to get ecg and holter monitors due to recent months getting heart flutters etc. do you know what I could be dealing with. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help. Ive recently had a full screening done for sti std all the hepatitis hiv etc and a smear for hpv. Everything came back clear. The reason I went is because I’ve been having heavy and prolonged bleeding, very strong odour for a while even after sex it’s worse. Also recently been feeling more fatigue and had weakness in the legs and random pain in the calves, wrists, random slight headaches and little task make me feeling so tired and out of breath. I’ve also been referred to get ecg and holter monitors due to recent months getting heart flutters etc. do you know what I could be dealing with. Thanks

you are dying...probably not but defiedently get this checked out this isnt great i dont have advise but hope you are and stay okay!

Quick Reply

Latest