The Student Room Group

Where do I apply for architecture in Manchester?

I understand the MSA course for architecture is joint with MMU and UOM but both appear on UCAS? Do I have a better chance of getting in if I apply to MMU or is it the same?
Original post by miamckay780
I understand the MSA course for architecture is joint with MMU and UOM but both appear on UCAS? Do I have a better chance of getting in if I apply to MMU or is it the same?

It's the same entry requirements for both unis and the same staff that review the portfolio. You might want to think about which uni's accommodation you prefer.

Hi there,
maybe write a pros and cons list of then different universities and weight up which you would prefer! Obviously I can vouch for Manchester metropolitan and I’m hear to answer any questions!
best wishes
Emily

hi! im a first year there and i had the same question when i was applying. a staff member on the open day told me that UoM receive all the applications regardless of which one you apply through UCAS to, so it doesnt make a difference

Original post by arch17
hi! im a first year there and i had the same question when i was applying. a staff member on the open day told me that UoM receive all the applications regardless of which one you apply through UCAS to, so it doesnt make a difference

Hi @miamckay780!

@arch17 is correct. Whichever you choose to apply for, UoM receive all undergraduate applications :smile: - Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending