The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Graduate Entry 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by manicured-mouse
I've also applied (undergrad) and I applied to Nottingham, Surrey, Bristol and Liverpool. So far the only uni I've heard back from is Liverpool where I've got an interview. Just wanted to know if anyone's had any correspondence with other unis or anything

Hi! i've applied to the exact same 4 choices as you :smile: i've heard back from liverpool too for interview and also surrey for interview.
Hi guys! I’m a graduate of bioveterinary science and have applied to RVC 4 & 5 year, UClan and Aber!! I haven’t heard back from anyone yet
Original post by gabsava
Hi! i've applied to the exact same 4 choices as you :smile: i've heard back from liverpool too for interview and also surrey for interview.

Yes I've also now got an interview for Surrey :smile:
I applied to edinburgh, Liverpool, Nottingham, Bristol, and haven’t heard from any
Original post by Biovetgrad
Hi guys! I’m a graduate of bioveterinary science and have applied to RVC 4 & 5 year, UClan and Aber!! I haven’t heard back from anyone yet

Hi there @Biovetgrad, 😊

It's great to hear that you have applied for our Veterinary Medicine course here at UCLan. I would like to assure you that our admissions team are working hard to process applications and will be in touch as soon as possible with an update.

If you have any questions about the course or life here at UCLan, I'd be happy to help.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Hi everyone, I’ve just been offered a place for the accelerated graduate entry course at Bristol :smile: Hopefully you guys should hear back soon!
Original post by lauranorris
Hi everyone, I’ve just been offered a place for the accelerated graduate entry course at Bristol :smile: Hopefully you guys should hear back soon!

That’s AMAZING!! Well done!!
Original post by Biovetgrad

That’s AMAZING!! Well done!!

Thank you!! :smile:
Reply 28

Amazing, congratulations!🙂 when did you submit your saq if you don’t mind me asking?:smile:
Original post by orsif

Amazing, congratulations!🙂 when did you submit your saq if you don’t mind me asking?:smile:

Thank you! I submitted by SAQ on 18th October and then got put on hold on 15th November :smile:
Reply 30
Thank you! I submitted by SAQ on 18th October and then got put on hold on 15th November :smile:

Thanks for the info, useful to know! And again, well done, must be a relief! Fantastic news!
Reply 31

Amazing!!🤩🤩
Original post by luciashiner1

Amazing!!🤩🤩

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 33

That's amazing! Well Done!! Hopefully we can all say the same soon 😀 !
has anyone heard from nottingham?
Reply 35
Original post by emmakellyusa

No :/
Reply 36
Original post by emmakellyusa

I received an interview invitation from them this week
Reply 37
Original post by orsif
Hi guys, also a graduate entry candidate here, i applied for bristol, rvc, cambridge and surrey, for which i just got an offer yesterday!

Could you please tell me how long Bristol took between your application being sent off and responding? Also what does on hold mean? Did they explain it in regards to the score you might have got on the saq, or did they link it to existing qualifications? any replies appreciated!

Hello, congratulations on your offer!
When did you have your interview? And when did you hear back? I had an interview on the 7th December and still waiting to hear back.
Thank you 🙂
Reply 38
Original post by Lhoc
Hello, congratulations on your offer!
When did you have your interview? And when did you hear back? I had an interview on the 7th December and still waiting to hear back.
Thank you 🙂

Hey! I interviewed very early on, i have completed it on the 3rd of Nov (Sat) and got my offer on the 13th of Nov (Mon), but I think they have fallen behind since on sending out offers and processing interviews, i got the very first slot available. I think later on it can take up to 4-5 weeks to hear back.
Reply 39
Hi all!

I am not applying for the course this year, but will be when I finish my current degree in zoology!
I just wanted to ask how people are managing the student loans situation as I have just found out that it is still classed as undergraduate, meaning you wont be eligible for the tuition fees to be covered by SFE. What other routes for funding have you guys been told about while applying?
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending