The Student Room Group

Ved med equipment for Surrey Uni

Hi, I have recently been accepted into the 5-year VetMed program at both RVC and the University of Surrey for the 2024 intake. At the moment, I'm leaning more towards choosing Surrey and was wondering what equipment is required for 1st year (e.g. Labcoats (what colour?), boilersuits, etc.) and whether the uni provides anything or if students have to pay for everything. If any past or current students could advise that would be amazing!
Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by Bookworm73
Hi, I have recently been accepted into the 5-year VetMed program at both RVC and the University of Surrey for the 2024 intake. At the moment, I'm leaning more towards choosing Surrey and was wondering what equipment is required for 1st year (e.g. Labcoats (what colour?), boilersuits, etc.) and whether the uni provides anything or if students have to pay for everything. If any past or current students could advise that would be amazing!
Thanks in advance.

Congrats, can u please give tips on how to clear online situations test Surrey send?
Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

I recommend asking Admissions via this page through the online form, a phone call, or the live chat feature. They will be able to give you the most up-to-date info relating to your course. We also have a chat to our students page, where you can speak with some of our vet med students who can help answer the same questions 🙂

Hope this helps!

Marko
Accounting and Finance BSc
Reply 3
Original post by University of Surrey Student Rep
Hi there!
I recommend asking Admissions via this page through the online form, a phone call, or the live chat feature. They will be able to give you the most up-to-date info relating to your course. We also have a chat to our students page, where you can speak with some of our vet med students who can help answer the same questions 🙂
Hope this helps!
Marko
Accounting and Finance BSc

Thanks
Thanks in advance.

My daughter is first year Surrey, she was sent a list of everything required (quite a lot), some was ordered direct with the Uni, all the branded items and some bits self source ( footwear, stethoscope etc). All paid for yourself, not provided. Can’t remember when the list was sent sorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending