The Student Room Group

Boundaries and relationships

Hi, I wanted some outside perspective on an issue I'm having with my relationship with family. I would say my relationships with my sisters fluctuates a lot (we argue well its more of a one sided argument since I'm the youngest and I don't really say anything back unless to explain myself) however it has recently been not so great. So, I had a massive argument with my older sisters a couple weeks back about taken something I did not take and I was accused of being a liar and a thief and they both basically told me that they either wash their hands off of me and or that I should not ask them for anything. I acknowledge this because I was sick of them constantly blaming me for things and treating me like dirt as a result I have not spoken to them in weeks . However today I was just sleeping and my older sister asked me for my card for some money for a driving lesson and I said yes but I was half asleep and dreaming and when I fully woke up I realised I had given her my card and I'm upset at myself but mostly her because she is the one that said she washes her hands off of me but she came to ask me for money whilst I was sleeping. What should I do
Either report the fraud to your bank or don't give them the card next time.
Reply 2
I think fraud is a bit too much but thank you I won't give her the card next time unless she apologises for what she said.
Original post by Anonymous
I think fraud is a bit too much but thank you I won't give her the card next time unless she apologises for what she said.

I don't think I'd be letting someone who would call me a thief etc and turn on me out of nowhere access to my bank cards at all, even beyond the technicalities of it not being allowed.
Reply 4
Original post by StriderHort
I don't think I'd be letting someone who would call me a thief etc and turn on me out of nowhere access to my bank cards at all, even beyond the technicalities of it not being allowed.

It was my other sister that said that to me she was angry at me because she thought I had said she had taken the stuff when all I had said to my other sister is that the thing your looking for yoy should ask our other sister because I saw some of the wrappings for it in her room (they tend to share stuff) . I didn't say she took it but I just wanted to make the person who was accusing me aware that I am not the only person in the house.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending