The Student Room Group

Delayed UCAS Application

My UCAS application has been with my college for about 2 months now and I'm starting to get nervous. They have advised it will be in before the cut off date but I'm already seeing people get interviews and offers so worrying I will be viewed negetivley by not having it in early!

I have chased them and just get told they are getting through them but there are a lot of students, just wondering if anyone can relieve my worries that getting the application to the universities a bit later (but before deadline) will be okay.
Reply 1
Original post by cazjane.white
My UCAS application has been with my college for about 2 months now and I'm starting to get nervous. They have advised it will be in before the cut off date but I'm already seeing people get interviews and offers so worrying I will be viewed negetivley by not having it in early!

I have chased them and just get told they are getting through them but there are a lot of students, just wondering if anyone can relieve my worries that getting the application to the universities a bit later (but before deadline) will be okay.

Getting applications in well before the equal considerations deadline will make zero difference to the likelihood of getting a place. Applicants that are getting offers now are the ones who have very strong applications so would get offers irrespective of whoever else applies by the deadline.
Reply 2
Original post by lalexm
Getting applications in well before the equal considerations deadline will make zero difference to the likelihood of getting a place. Applicants that are getting offers now are the ones who have very strong applications so would get offers irrespective of whoever else applies by the deadline.

Perfect thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending