The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Uni of York Offers

My partner submitted his UCAS Application back in December and has heard back from all of his unis but still has had no communication from York. He has applied for the law course and I was just wondering if this is usual or if we need to get in contact with them directly?
Reply 1
My son got an offer today for computer science,if that helps
University of York
York
Original post by iz.fras
My partner submitted his UCAS Application back in December and has heard back from all of his unis but still has had no communication from York. He has applied for the law course and I was just wondering if this is usual or if we need to get in contact with them directly?
dont worry about it, i've only just had my self-assessment in today, and i applied early september, so he should receive an email soon! :smile:
Original post by iz.fras
Hi!

The Law School waited until the UCAS deadline passed to compile application and start processing them to give everyone an equal chance. I'm sorry there's been a delay, but hopefully your partner will hear back soon!
Original post by Anonymous #1
dont worry about it, i've only just had my self-assessment in today, and i applied early september, so he should receive an email soon! :smile:

Have you received the grade off on UCAS yet? I got the self assessment too but no actual offer yet
Original post by Anonymous #2
Have you received the grade off on UCAS yet? I got the self assessment too but no actual offer yet
not yet, still waiting though people have said they hear back within a week or so, so it shouldnt be that long 🤞
Original post by Anonymous #1
not yet, still waiting though people have said they hear back within a week or so, so it shouldnt be that long 🤞
update: i just got my offer for York for ABB!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending