The Student Room Group

it is about how should i make friends

-_-
Original post by Its_Ellahi
-_-

Hi @Its_Ellahi,

Making new friends can be extremely anxiety inducing, but I promise you it's such a rewarding experience! Here are some tips I have that have helped me find my own circle of friends :smile:

I found that first impressions are really important, and that people appreciate when you show them genuine interest. Ask questions about themselves, their interests, and their experiences. If you have anything in common, share it with them! Bond over your new common interest. Listening actively shows that you care about what they have to say. You could consider taking part in social events that sort of 'force' you to interact with other individuals, e.g volunteering events, parties and gatherings. This provides opportunities to meet people who share your passions. even if it's outside your comfort zone, it's a chance to meet new people in a more relaxed setting.

But remember, in your journey to meet and find new friends, I hope you remember to stay true to yourself. Authenticity is key. Be true to your values, interests, and personality. It's better to form lasting connections with people who appreciate and accept you for who you are.

Hope this helps,
Danish
BCU Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending